Home         About         Contact         Store        

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

And so it begins...

Welcome to my new photography blog! Or, I guess I shouldn't say 'photography' because I wouldn't consider myself a real 'photographer'. But I do love to play around with a camera!

I'll start posting pictures as soon as I can, but for now I'll just leave you with a couple of old ones which, if you used to visit my other photography website, you would've seen already.

This is going to be fun!!

~Poppy

2 comments:

Katrina David said...

i love your pictures! what kind of camera do you use? are these pictures photoshopped? i recently got a nikon d40 and am playing around with mine too!

Mrs. Wolfe said...

Thank you very much!

I use a Cannon Powershot G6 right now and I like it, even though I would really like to have a Nikon D80.

And no the pictures aren't Photoshopped. I sometimes just use Photoshop to slightly lighten up the darker pictures, but that's all :)

Thanks for your comment! I hope you'll come back to visit!

~Poppy