Home         About         Contact         Store        

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My New Camera!

These are the first pictures taken by my new camera! That's right, Grandpa Fred (the best grandfather EVER) was so super sweet to give me a new camera yesterday!! It's a 'Canon Power Shot', which is much nicer than the one that we have now.

I've been having so much fun testing it today :) I'm still learning how it works, and it will probably be a long time before I've figured out everything it can do, because it does so much!!

Thank you so much Grandpa Fred!!!


2 comments:

maiylah said...

which canon powershot is that? cool shots!
i've got a canon powershot S3 IS (kind of 'old' already, lol) but plan to buy a dslr someday (when the budget allows). :)
have fun with your new camera!!

Mrs. Wolfe said...

It is a Canon Powershot G6 and I have two lenses that I am just figuring out, an Olympus wide conversion lens and a zoom lens. I can't wait until I master all its functions! It's going to take me a while to learn it all!